September 15, 2011

OM NOM NOM


I have been a baking and cooking fiend (more so than usual). Without a television to watch any cooking shows, I have taken upon myself to have my own cooking and baking live action show with common appearances by my roommate/sous-chef/bowl licker Gordon in our tiny Swiss kitchen.

In fact, when I am not working at my desk, I spend my time drooling over cooking blogs. (Or, as Gordon might tell you, when I'm not drooling over cooking blogs, I will do a little bit of work at my desk). Here are the blogs I waste company hours on:
Baking Bites
Joy The Baker
Kalyn's Kitchen
Smitten Kitchen
food52
Brown Eyed Baker
Gordon and I eat dinners together and I make baked goods for the entire household. You can view the things I've been cooking here, if you're interested.