November 10, 2011

Do you even do any work?

Things I do to pass the time at work:
  1. Read a few articles on National Geographic
  2. View National Post's Photos of the day
    and the front page news
  3. Trip plan via Wikitravel and Tripadvisor
  4. Learn German
  5. Browsing for cheap flights on skyscanner 
  6. Browse my favorite cooking sites
    Baking Bites
    Joy The Baker
    foodgawker
    Smitten Kitchen
    food52
    Brown Eyed Baker
  7. Try to figure out how to code Tetris on VBA
    (Before you get excited, let me tell you that it's not going very well)
  8. Drink coffee and eat ramen noodles
  9. Post-it origami
  10. Working on my travel blog and my travel journal
  11. Attempt to find cheap over night trains
  12. Writing postcards
  13. Browse for festival clothes on etsy 
  14. Contemplate buying cheap books on AbeBooks
  15. Attempt to read about how a gas turbine engine works
  16. Actual work
Don't worry, I get all my deliverables done on time.